Our main goal is to offer you a pleasant stay in Switzerland, taking the chore of researching everything out of your hands, and bringing the Belgians together on this wonderful Congress.
There’s 2 parts to our organisation: the pretour, and support during the conference itself.
The pretour will commence on the 11th of November, in the evening. This gives everyone enough time to travel to Switzerland. (Travel is not included, but we can assist you if you need help.)
We’ll organise the pretour from Bern. Located centrally in Switzerland, it’s ideal to discover the country.
On the 14th, we’ll travel to Zürich together to check in to the Belgian Hotel there, and make sure you arrive in time for the Opening Ceremony!
- Hotel room 14/11 – 19/11. Based on your choice either a single or a double room.
- Access to the Belgian Reception on Wednesday evening
- We (the organizing committee) will be your personal assistant along the way: before, during and after the Congress.
Hotel: Ibis Zürich Messe Airport (Walking distance to the congress!)
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks (some is offered through your Congress Fee via JCI Switzerland)
- Travel from Belgium to Switzerland and back.
- Congress Fee (see below)
We sell the official Belgian Polo’s, as also sold by JCI Belgium on their webshop. We don’t take a profit on these.
They’ll be delivered to you when you arrive in Switzerland: either on the 11th on the Pretour, or on the 14th when you arrive for the Congress itself.
Sizes available for men and women, from S to 5XL.